I'm going out of town. Do I have to call to make sure my transactions will go through?

No! You can submit a travel notice from eBranch!

  1. Navigate to the “More Links” menu, illustrated by three dots (…).

  2. Select “Travel Notice.”

  3. Fill out your destination(s), start and end dates, the best contact phone number and email to reach you while away, and any notes you’d like us to know.

  4. Click “Submit.”

SecurityKatye Munger